PSOBB Has been off for quite some time

Ashley Burkett

It will be back on when everyone stops trying to log in and they have time to fix it.. until than the internet is home to a great many games. Also Evie you're awesome xD

• Like 1

A little banner, update on the homepage or an announcement thread would go a long way. It's been 2 days and there's been no post or clue as to even why it's down.

It only takes a minute to give us all an update. It's not so much about patience as it is courtesy.

• Like 1

people don't have a right to complain about it being down unless they are paying to keep it running, which i think the odds are pretty much against.

just be patient, play something else or something :P

the people that run the servers have their own lives to lead and this server isn't exactly their job, it's run as a hobby if anything :P

• Like 1

Hmm, I'd like to rephrase what I said before. I didn't mean for it to be perceived with a sharp tone. I just mean a small update on the status would be greatly appreciated just so we know the server isn't burning in flames or something.

It's amazing that the server runs nearly 24/7 all the other days in the year though.

• Like 1

Hmm, I'd like to rephrase what I said before. I didn't mean for it to be perceived with a sharp tone. I just mean a small update on the status would be greatly appreciated just so we know the server isn't burning in flames or something.

It's amazing that the server runs nearly 24/7 all the other days in the year though.

I agree with you also, but at the same time (from my knowledge) the main person that can provide us with this update is Larva ... and he spends the majority of his time working and with family etc. There is no obligation on his end to have the server up and running 24/7 every day . I'm sure he tries his best and we have to appreciate that also, rather than complain when it's been down for less than a day.

edit : Drga, you're awesome too xD <3

Edited by Evie123

In all fairness as rude as it sounds.. they're probably not wasting time by updating us instead just fixing it. Because we all know when Chuk is on he's not really working :P

• Like 1

well,...when its done it's done, that's all there is to it nothing we can do. :onion88:

• Like 2

theres other things u guys can do while we wait!!!!!@#!@#!@#!#!@#!@#

ikr i dont get what the problem is with some people,...it's like without PSO their ruined ^^

• Like 1