Username does not exits thus cannot logon

nesferatu999

So haven't been on for a while and getting back at it. Tried to log on today and well forgot my password and requested a temp and attempted to change it I input my username but says that it does not exist but apparently it does im logged In to the website. any help please.

bumping because I have the same issue, except that I am a new player.

Logged into the website, game client claims username does not exist. When I go to the control panel and try to change my password, it claims my username does not exist.

If I am missing something or if there are separate logins for the forum and game client, it should be clearly marked.

The forum account is separate from what you use to login to the game. When you do this , make sure that you are using all lowercase letters for both your username and password.

bumping because I have the same issue, except that I am a new player.

Logged into the website, game client claims username does not exist. When I go to the control panel and try to change my password, it claims my username does not exist.

If I am missing something or if there are separate logins for the forum and game client, it should be clearly marked.

Forum and ingame names are different, if you want to play on ultima, make sure you went through the registration process : http://www.phantasystaronline.net/register.php

is there anyway to recover my username then? Cause im pretty certain theyre both the same on my account. But if not Id like to see about potentially recovering my username

Do you remember any other info about your account? The email address linked to it for example? Or do you have some log files from your first install somewhere? It has your guildcard in it.