Hello friends!

Malakyte

My friends and I just found out about this server. We all used to play PSO on my gamecube back in the day. Would just like to say Hello and I hope to meet some new people who are as nostalgic as us about this game.

Welcome to the server, I hope you and your friends enjoy the stay. I'm telling you though, the "Gamecube days" were the best ^^

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask. ^^

-Mike

I use to play the gamecube version but it was episode 1 and 2. It was the best game at the time that i ever played. Hope you have a wonderful stay and make sure to watch out for the trollers no need to get tangled with them

Welcome to Ultima, I hope you enjoy your stay, and if you need any help, feel free to pm me. :) I also have no idea how this is going to look since I am posting on my phone xD

This happy hour thing. Is it completly random or is there a set time for it? Also I seem to remember that when power leveling someone on the gamecube they just got xp. In this version do they have to do damage to the monster to get xp from me killing it?

Well in answering your first question, HH is indeed random and occurs at very random times, sometimes more than once a day!

As for levelling, the person has to hit for them to get exp. :)