Need Common Bank Rollback

After I got my rollback my common bank is gone. I have sent an email to Larva but I am posting it here as well. I have most of the items I need but still I had some pds and such in my storage that I could use. sorry for the inconvenience, I hate to keep bugging GMs on these issues but I don't know what else to do.

guild card # 42098133

thanks, jonesy

also no rush for the common bank roll back. I got most of what I need but I did lose some mags I definitely hope to get back. WIth work and all I haven't had much time to play at all. Have a good 1 everyone.

kajex. check my account if you dont mind. didn't want to get another bug while waiting for larva to do my common bank rollback so i haven't been playing in over a month. its becoming clear im doomed and probably won't get to play much on this server anymore, its out of my control. i had just made a hefty donation or 2 as well right before this last bunch of bugs. I am guessing i have more fat fucks as characters. any advice? anyone? sorry, its been since nov 20 i made a post about the last bug and haven't played cause I wanted to wait for the common bank rollback. missed the Anniversary event and looks like I'll be missing the best of them all....ill stop there till i get a confirmation. the game is still trying to get to the character screen. someone please help me out so i can get back to enjoying some PSOBB.

thanks...jonesy

Guild card is: 42098133