*Official* Rollback Request

Sorry to be a pain in the you know what =P, but I am creating an actual rollback request topic instead of just editing the other topic, that way all the information is in one place. Recently had the same bug as many of the other Ultima players, I had the Fatmar/Vimardifat bug occur after being able to log back in to my account (All characters a fat viridia humar). All of the previous problems/the account fix by Larva is here.

My Guildcard # is: 42103510 and the slot is #2.

My character 64m3n4c just for reference. I was in the middle of hunting with another player(Ruby) and about to take screenshots of my/our finds when I DC'd and the account bugged, not allowing me to log in for quite some time.

I know that I played for a good amount of time on 11/13/2013 and 11/14/2013, but I am not sure if it was more than eight hours each day. I do play everyday, so the latest date I'm sure of playing for a long time is the 13th, but it could have been as early as the 12th. I do have a screenshot up of the bugged account in the link above, but as far as my character's/character bank items, I do not. I'm not worried about any other character, or even my common bank at this point, just my main and his bank.

A rollback to whatever point available would be wonderful, seeing as I had bought a Daylight Scar 30 hit in the last two weeks for 8 pd's =P.
Sorry to be such a pain to you wonderful GM's, I just can't bear to see 64 go to waste 'cause of a bug =(

• Like 1

Don't know if my account got the rollback yet, but now I'm getting the login bug...Can login under my alt account, infernotsunami, but not gamenac, same GC and slot as first post. =( Figured an update on the situation was needed for the 'new' problem =P

Edited by gamenac