When to start playing multiplayer?

Joe Goldsmith

@King ra: Thanks. I played this game way back on dreamcast, but I haven't really played any video games for the past 5 years so I'm a bit rusty. ATM I'm getting pwned in Skyrim on adept setting for example.

I have another question about multiplayer. Due to health reasons I try not to spend too much time at the computer. Do people playing multiplayer expect a person to stay logged into a group for a certain time. I realize there's not going to be any written rules (although I see a subforum for organized teams...), but will people be annoyed if I logout after 30 minutes or so?

well not really , unless you all planned on doing a full quest .

but other then that you can join/create a game and leave as you please , people dont really ever mind . im pretty sure they will understand if you have health problems :onion-head73:

• Like 1

I especially don't mind people leaving multiplayer rooms, more Hallo Rappies for me! Muahaha!

But seriously, almost everyone is willing to help out new players. I often do run throughs on the lower difficulties for people just 'cause I like to help =D

• Like 1

Everyone's been really nice and friendly here. I'm glad I found this place. For anyone who is really a newbie to PSO in general (and not just multiplayer), there's a quest in the hunter guild where you get a high level NPC that comes with you and makes things a lot easier.

@hoppin: Ulqui is one of my fav chars and Bleach is one of my anime. Mayhaps I should Bleachify my signature like you did. Only time will tell...

@King ra: Thanks. I played this game way back on dreamcast, but I haven't really played any video games for the past 5 years so I'm a bit rusty. ATM I'm getting pwned in Skyrim on adept setting for example.

I have another question about multiplayer. Due to health reasons I try not to spend too much time at the computer. Do people playing multiplayer expect a person to stay logged into a group for a certain time. I realize there's not going to be any written rules (although I see a subforum for organized teams...), but will people be annoyed if I logout after 30 minutes or so?

Welcome to the forums :)

The main objective of any game is to have fun, kick back and make friends :)

If you need help learning the ropes, PM me on the forums; I will be happy to answer any questions you might have to the best of my ability.

As for games, there are some games that do indeed take more than 30 minutes if your group isn't well versed in it, some games that should take more 30 minutes sometimes take way less. So it's really group dependant; my advice though try to let the team know prior to activating a quest that you may leave in 30 minutes.

As for organized teams, teams are a fun way to meet new people and for them to be understanding of your issues whilst trying to help you out at the same time.

Anyways good luck and remember. HAVE FUN!

P.S. Level Sneak and Smithing in Skyrim, might make it a bit easier (especially with how over powered sneak attacks can get :o).