Nuevas Armas ?

Holas :o miren no saben si algun dia podrian implementar la creacion de nuevos items ademas de los q vienen por default no se si se puede en este server pero seria algo muy bueno XD ojala no me respondan enojados XD -_- gracias por leer :D

Holas :o miren no saben si algun dia podrian implementar la creacion de nuevos items ademas de los q vienen por default no se si se puede en este server pero seria algo muy bueno XD ojala no me respondan enojados XD -_- gracias por leer :D

osea como armas coustum o como se llamen ? yo recuerdo que en servers de l2 habia.

o te refieres a las S rank o las que son por maxium attack o evento? estaria buenas las

S rank q fueran premios de un evento unico.

You're saying this yet there are plenty of weapons for you to use, so either you:

a) want more ubers

B) don't care about the other weapons

You can change weapons text, texture and models to look like one you want, for example you hate yamato, you can change the name to double chain sawd and then aply the model and texture to it, stats will remain the same but you get a "new" weapon.

You may also asking this because you want more uber weapons, in all honest truth, ppl only like using ubers or the best of each kind, yet this doesn't mean there is a low weapon selection in pso bb.

So please, hunt more, play with other ids and check all the weapons you find, because if you haven't noticed there are lots and lots of weapons.

Edited by K_I_R_E_E_K

mm i see why other players are leaving this server if was just a simple question cause i seen other weapons in other servers like a grim reaper ill show you a pic if ya want but it was just a little question and your saying that i like uber weapons hey that wasnt something i have asked so please dont come and say that i dont care aout the other weapons .........

im thinking to quit this server as well....

thnks for the ubers answer........

http://elfica.crearforo.org/elfica-f15/una...va-arma-t51.htm

heres the img that i was saying

Edited by llanx

mm i see why other players are leaving this server if was just a simple question cause i seen other weapons in other servers like a grim reaper ill show you a pic if ya want but it was just a little question and your saying that i like uber weapons hey that wasnt something i have asked so please dont come and say that i dont care aout the other weapons .........

im thinking to quit this server as well....

thnks for the ubers answer........

si hai forma de crear items nuevos.. pero estamos cortos de staff...

se neceista mucho tiempo para reinventar items.... de echo hai cosas que no se pueden hacer.. no se crean items solo se modifican los ya existentes.