B> Discs

jonesy88

Well I recently created a force and I could use some discs. Anywhere from 13 and up would be helpful. I can't afford any lvl 30 discs thats for sure so 13-20 is what I'm shooting for. Mainly interested in the Gi and Ra techniques. Obviously megid and grants are wants but I want to get more bang for my buck, ya feel me? Post here or message me if anyone can help. Thanks.

jonesy

I just have a few pds, some mediocre weapons and such. I have 5 pds to be exact. Heavenly/arms, v101, god/power, and a few other things.

do you have any mat like def and power hp?

Not at the moment. I should have some here in the next few days tho if thats what your looking for.

Ok, I put all my pow and def on my Ramar the other day. Shouldn't take too long and Ill message you about the mats. Any mats I get I will send your way

look my trade list, i got some lvl15/20 techs

tell me what u need and i'll give you a nice price ;)

Awesome man. I checked your trade list. I'm interested in rafioe and razonde lvls 15, gibarta lvl 20, and possibly gifoie lvl 28. I have a few pds but let me know. Thanks. I don't know how much those lvl discs go. I also have deband lvl 28 i can trade if your interested in that.

I think I have level 25+ of all the techs you are looking for except grants and megid. I have quite a few level 28 and 29 attack techs. No one else is trying to buy them, so I'll let them go for cheap.

i'll make the 4 techs 1pd

What u think?

1 works for me. As long as that works for you. Im willing to do 2 if thats a better deal for you.

I think I have level 25+ of all the techs you are looking for except grants and megid. I have quite a few level 28 and 29 attack techs. No one else is trying to buy them, so I'll let them go for cheap.

Ok sounds good. Im at work but I'll be online most of tonight so ill look for you and we will figure out a deal. I am definitely interested in those discs though

Ok sounds good. Im at work but I'll be online most of tonight so ill look for you and we will figure out a deal. I am definitely interested in those discs though

Honestly, I'll just be happy someone will actually use them xD I'll let them go for cheap.