Level 103 Nidra is now a 99 Madhu with 2 MIND and 6 DEF?

Hi, I saw that similar mag bugs have been going around and solved, and I just wanted to know if there was any way I could revert this? I evolved it to a Nidra at 100 from a Kaitabha (5/50/45/0). It actually was a Nidra on my main character, and I started leveling it a little, then logged out. When I logged back in the next day it was a level 99 Madhu (6/46/45/2). I haven't been able to get it back by restarting the game or refreshing the block. Any help would be greatly appreciated. >_<

My Guildcard Number: 42102300

Character it's on is in the 3rd slot.

http://i1348.photobucket.com/albums/p734/Kumorikun/Aaaaaack_zps712f7476.jpg

Edited by androurza

Theres a topic that says when you evolve your mag to refresh block. imo if people arnt going to take the time to make sure bugs dont happen to them they dont deserve to have it fixed. (imo)

Well, I think that is a rather harsh way of going about it. I don't think it's right that player should be punished for something that should not even be a part of the game (a bug). It takes a lot of time and effort to raise a mag, and when starting new characters on a new place, not everyone is going to go over the bugs and precautions with a fine-toothed comb. Not to mention, no matter how careful someone is or how noticeable the guides are, people still have the capability to miss something or make a mistake. I went over the precautions, and thought I had covered my bases, but I must have missed that part after it evolved.

The important thing about experiences is that one learns from them.

Yeah it's a server issue that got partly fixed, but is still present when the mag gets transferred to another character. And I can't blame people for not reading the common bugs and crashes before they run into at least one themselves. Are you ingame Androurza?

• Like 1

It's understandable that you will make mistakes as someone who's new because you no nothing about mag bugs. But if your going to make mags you should try to learn all the bugs on the server before you start. All servers have bugs.

Should be fixed, replaced the item. Report if it was a success and I'll close the topic.