Bugged Mille

yeah i didn't see you drop it it was like.

you said will you help me tranzfer and i said sure and then u stood there for a sec. then logged out

i didn't see nothing on the ground.

yeah i didn't see you drop it it was like.

you said will you help me tranzfer and i said sure and then u stood there for a sec. then logged out

i didn't see nothing on the ground.

Well I dropped it.... and was talking to you for like 1 minute, I figured you picked up (note im on my Hunter) because I turned around and didnt see it as I already dropped. So like 1-2 mins after I dropped I Relogged in asking could he drop it and omega said he didnt pick it up.

Im not getting at omega saying he picked it up/tried to steal, omega isnt like that. I just dont understand what could of happened.

Edited by Striker
Well I dropped it.... and was talking to you for like 1 minute, I figured you picked up (note im on my Hunter) because I turned around and didnt see it as I already dropped. So like 1-2 mins after I dropped I Relogged in asking could he drop it and omega said he didnt pick it up.

Im not getting at omega saying he picked it up/tried to steal, omega isnt like that. I just dont understand what could of happened.

did you ask if he got it before going? it is always best to see if htye picked it up before logging that way you know it's there. after all the room could have been bugged which caused it to go missing @.@

did you ask if he got it before going? it is always best to see if htye picked it up before logging that way you know it's there. after all the room could have been bugged which caused it to go missing @.@

No but if I would of and if he would of said no, then what could of I done :/ As I couldnt see the item aswell.

Edited by Striker
No but if I would of and if he would of said no, then what could of I done :/ As I couldnt see the item aswell.

ok heres a video that shows my bank on omega9988 there was to many items to take SS of so i did a video.

Edited by OMEGA9988