S>Power Materials 5:1PD

Trigunman

Greetings! I have a stockpile of pow mats that I need gone from my overloaded bank as my intended recipient has not contacted me back for some time now.

So these things are going on the selling block! I have about 25 of them currently in-stock.

My rate is FIVE (5) pow mats for ONE (1) photon drop.

I'll be online come this weekend on Saturday to trade if you're interested, thanks for your time and consideration.

***somewhat not-so-cheesy spanish translation***

"¡Saludos! Tengo una reserva de Power materials que necesito fuera de mi sobrecargado banco, esto es debido a que mi "recipiente" asignado no me ha contactado desde hace algún tiempo.

¡Así que estas cosas están a la venta! Tengo guardados aproximadamente 25 de ellos.

Mi precio son CINCO (5) Power mats por UN (1) Photon Drop.

Estaré en línea, vengan el sábado de este fin de semana para hacer el trato si les interesa. Gracias por su tiempo y consideración"

Edited by Trigunman

I want ten of them :3 :onion-head11:

You can use this for the spanish translation:

"¡Saludos! Tengo una reserva de Power materials que necesito fuera de mi sobrecargado banco, esto es debido a que mi "recipiente" asignado no me ha contactado desde hace algún tiempo.

¡Así que estas cosas están a la venta! Tengo guardados aproximadamente 25 de ellos.

Mi precio son CINCO (5) Power mats por UN (1) Photon Drop.

Estaré en línea, vengan el sábado de este fin de semana para hacer el trato si les interesa. Gracias por su tiempo y consideración"

PS: The translation you use for "I'll be online come this weekend", in spanish sounds like: "I will cum online this weekend". :onion-head65:

Thanks for the help with the spanish translation Gothic! :onion-head11:

I'll see you and Kajex this weekend then, probably Saturday to wheel and deal! Thanks guys!

• 3 weeks later...

*RISE FROM YOUR GRAVE THREAD LONG AGO MADEEEEEeee....*

Alright Gothic, I've got a CRAPLOAD of materials for you, my farming actually went pretty well this week and I have DOUBLE the amount of pow and mind mats if you want more of them, for a total of 10 pow mats and 10 mind mats. Buy/sell rate is still the same however, (5) five mats for (1) one photon drop.

If you get this today, find me on this afternoon after 6pm CST. I'll be online then so we can wheel and deal, thanks...

...Annnnndddd done! Thank you again Rydia/Gothic/Mizore very much for your time and business!

I am now completely sold out of materials folks, any other "clients" must put an order in here or via PM and allow 1-2 weeks for farming and "processing" unless it's a huge order of mats, i.e. 20 or more.

Larger amounts of materials will require longer farming times and may be subject to sale in smaller lots due to limited bank size on my part.(I'm looking to remedy this soon with a new character) Above all, please contact me for further details, information and negotiations for material sales, thanks!

Edited by Trigunman