*MUSIC ALTERNATIVES*

As You know the awesome admins and mods of this game work hard to change your lobby music in a casting vote I think monthly.

I have a proposition for them :) Perhaps You changed alternative Songs for each area of the game entirely or have them be sold as discs in gallons shops anyway Here I am going to propose. Many song alternative ideas for certain areas in the game if you like em, cool, if not its ok your entitled to your oppinions and the music is fun to listen to anyway :)

I should just upload more OGG packs. I haven't done that in forever. I'll start with my current ogg pack which is a custom mass effect 3 soundtrack I made for my own personal machine. I'll do that when I have time. If you want help figuring out OGGs and custom game mixes, I'm your dude.

Edited by kajex

I'm pretty sure that forcing updates of dozens of OGG files (music) to ALL of the computers on the server would not be a good idea for server stability (not to mention a user with a slow connection would have to wait forever for every single music file to download before they could play), but it's easy to make a music install file for changing out custom soundtracks. I used to do this all the time. There's already a section in the forums specifically for changing out the game music:

http://www.phantasystaronline.net/forum/index.php?/forum/76-ogg-sounds/

When I have some time, we can talk more about this. Though I'm sure for a special holiday event, we could suggest changing one area's music to something else to celebrate special drops.