Sato Guide (MAG)

oficina

satovr6.jpg

DarkGirl modelando un Sato

Some people seem to have quite a bit of trouble raising a rare Episode II Mag. So im gonna try and do my best to explain how to raise everyones Favourite Mag, Sato!

The following Mag will have the stats 5/50/45/0 at Level 100 and is aimed at Hunters and Rangers, it also suits a Melee Force very well too.

Sato has to apply to the formula; DEF&DEX = POW&MIND. This means that once its level 100 Defense and Dexterity must be equal to Power and Mind, for example a Mag with the stats 5/48/27/20 would not work - as the Defense and Dexterity added together (53) are higher than the Power and Mind added together (47).However, you can correct your Mag at intervals of 10. Eg ; 110, 120, 130 etc... So long as you revert it to applying to its DEF&DEX=POW&MIND formulae.

A Mag with the stats 5/45/45/5 will work perfectly as Defense and Dexterity (50) add up to the same as Power and Mind (50)

Remember that Defense and Dexterity both have a poor yeild on a Mag! This means for every point you put in Defense on your Mag you will get 1 DFP on your character! Dexterity is even worse! For every point of Dexterity you raise on a Mag, your character will get 0.5 ATA! Pretty naff eh?

Making a Sato - Stage 1 - Start Making it!

Anyway, back to making the lil' bugger! First things first we need a Baby Mag! Make a GREENNILL, BLUEFULL, PINKAL, ORAN, or WHITILL Ranger. (You can do this with any character but there is a very good reason for making a Ranger, which i will come to in just a moment!) Now choose the colour outfit that you want your Mag to be, so if you choose a red outfit, your baby Mag will be red - Yay!

Right, now to that good reason for having a Ranger! Rangers get the best Photon Blasts! Get your shiny new baby Mag and feed it Antidotes untill its level 8 Now give the Mag back to your Ranger and feed it 1 more Antidote, now POW and DEX should both gain a level, making it level 10! Your baby Mag has now hopefully completed its first Evolution and turned into a Kalki! Whilst doing so it has learnt the Photon Blast - Estlla! (Thats the Dolphin one)

Making a Sato - Stage 2 - Second Evolution!

Now take your new Kalki, and continue to feed it up to Level 34 with Antidotes! Once its Level 34, give it to your Ranger again and feed it some more and it will complete its seccond Evolution and turn into a Mitra! Again, it has learnt a new Photon Blast, this time Pilla! (The one that obbliterats everything)

Making a Sato - Stage 3 - Third Evolution!

Feed your Mitra Antiparalysis untill DEX reaches 45, try not to exceed 45, as you could ruin all your hard work! Your Mag will hopefully evolve again at Level 50, it doesnt matter what it turns into, it will probably turn into a Kaitabha if you have been using the Ranger. Anyway, now raise Power to 49, Dimates are probably your best bet.

Making a Sato - Stage 4 - Final Evolution!

Thats the hardest part out of the way, now you'll need to create a Female Force with either; VIRIDIA,BLUEFULL, REDRIA or WHITILL as its Section ID. Now give your level 99 Mag to your Female Force and feed it Dimates to increase its power to 50- Now you should have a Level 100 Sato with the stats 5/50/45/0 it should have learnt its final Photon Blast Mylla And Youlla! You MAY be able to correct the Mag if it hasn't turned into a Sato at Level 100, so dont chuck it! If this has happened, PM me on the Forums and tell me what Stats it has and ill see if i can tell you how to fix it.

You can now either; Feed your Sato Dimates to increase Power, feed it Difluids to increase Mind or feed it Antiparalysis to increase Dexterity!

Making a Sato - Last few words...

Well thats it! I'll think up new ways of making Satos with different stats for different classes soon. Also ill write some other guides for different Mags when i suss them out :)

If you're having problems with making a Sato, or any other Mag - Just gimme a shout on the Forums - I'd be happy to help!

Making a Sato - Credits

Guide by: Junon

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

Thanks for the guide! =)

But something went wrong, I messed up just a little. With stats 5/45/50/0 at level 100 I didn't get an evolution. Hopefully by leveling MIND up by 5 more I will get a Sato.

Any ideas?

EDIT: Ok I figured out what I did wrong and corrected it at level 110. =) Although, I never learned a 3rd PB. Odd.. but oh well.

Again, thanks for the guide!

Edited by slug!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 8 months later...

Ok. I have a question. I was using the guide on PSOW(I know I know) and I got up to aspara

I fed my aspara and then logged out.

it was 5/0/23/24 (the mind is supposed to be 1 lower but it didnt prevent the growth to an aspara)

When I logged in today it was still 5/0/23/24 but it was a Ila again is this supposed to happen? if so goddamnit how come the guide didnt say I had to stay logged in the entire time it was an aspara I would have just left the client running in circles all night.

Yours is the only sato guide for the server so I thought i'd ask here. if its not ok ill remove it.

Edited by akumahokoru

When I logged in today it was still 5/0/23/24 but it was a Ila again is this supposed to happen? if so goddamnit how come the guide didnt say I had to stay logged in the entire time it was an aspara I would have just left the client running in circles all night.

Nope, that is a client/server de-sync issue. This is what you actually had according to the server; what you had before you logged off was merely an illusion that your client was giving you. You need to refresh blocks often when feeding mags, especially when it is close to its transformation levels.

Nope, that is a client/server de-sync issue. This is what you actually had according to the server; what you had before you logged off was merely an illusion that your client was giving you. You need to refresh blocks often when feeding mags, especially when it is close to its transformation levels.

;_; 400k down the drain

Funny thing is it refused to save several times between levels I switched chars logged on and off several times and it never stayed an aspara after turning

Edited by akumahokoru

• 5 years later...

Hey just to confirm what was mentioned above, this recipe didn't give me a 3rd photon blast at 100. I used a fomarl whitill and got to 5/50/45/0, it did turn into a sato but I think you need to get the 3rd pb at level 50.Ā 

Edit: looks like if you give it to a hunter with section ID VSPRY for the level 50 evolution, it will get M&Y

Edited by cverrill

2 hours ago, cverrill said:

Hey just to confirm what was mentioned above, this recipe didn't give me a 3rd photon blast at 100. I used a fomarl whitill and got to 5/50/45/0, it did turn into a sato but I think you need to get the 3rd pb at level 50.Ā 

Edit: looks like if you give it to a hunter with section ID VSPRY for the level 50 evolution, it will get M&Y

You could also use a GBKOW Ranger. They get twins with both pow>dex>mind and dex>pow>mind at lvl50+

• Like 2