Mag trouble.

I've been raising 5 Satos. Everything was going perfect and I've been following the Sato guide on psoworld. I thought I noticed the stats changing on the mags at every log-out/log-in. Once I was done raising the DEX to 45 I switched to Dimates to get the POW up. I had looked back later to realize the DEX was below 40 out of nowhere but just thought I was crazy. I passed it off as "I made a mistake". Up until this point the DEF has been at 5 as its supposed to be. Well I decided to do the math to make sure it all added up for when it hits lvl 100 and realized that out of nowhere I had 8 DEF. None of the items in my inventory even raise DEF on the mags, and the blue bar for DEF is still in the same spot as when they had only 5 DEF. I know i'm not crazy cause like i said the items ive been using dont even raise DEF. I mentioned this to a friend earlier and also asked that friend how to take screenshots just in case. I've logged once since then and didn't take the screenshots because like i said i thought i was just mistaken. I wish I would've taken them now. lol What can be done to help other than me restarting these mags?

When u log out with out loading the lobby first the mag state can change...I've had a few friends have this problem but I.don't think ull get a roll back cause u dident loose items unfortunately you just dident know this... it maybe a bit different then I described then just going to lobby but I know its in the same.ball park sorry buddy :(

Jsandz

Edited by hackleman8

if thats all it really was...i wish i wouldve known lol i was actually contimplating quiting because i was so frustrated lol guess ill start em all over again. but i am in no way going to grind them out as fast as i was. now im discouraged lol

One other thing to note. Mag stats ALWAYS get messed up if you put them in the common bank. As a rule of thumb, the common bank is seriously flawed and should never be used except for things like transferring materials between characters.

Sorry to hear my mags are problematic. :/ Maybe a GM can get rid of the def points so you don't have to start over? That really sucks. Don't worry though, I'll take care of you for the mags you were making for me. ^^

If a gm cant fix it then i have no prob starting over. and now that you say common bank that must've been what did it. i xfered them all to my hu to raise and that must be it. if i have to start em over could you help me xfer them without the common bank if needed?