help with account

ferrebeea1

I have not been on my account for years now and wanted to start playing again. Only problem is i cant remember my account name and when i go to create a new one my email is taken. If there is anyone on here that can help me get my old account information back it would be awesome. If an admin would need to supply my email address to maybe send me a conformation with my name that would also be awesome anything would help.

Well they COULD easily get it your account information, do you remember your character names? Or your guildcard#? If so please post it here so that the GMs can help you. :)

Alright, just wait for a GM to PM you or about your username and password. And if you ever want to change your password you can always use the Control Panel that chuk made. Just wait a few and you'll get your account back. :lol:

well, some gms are on right now but idk if their seeing this topic or not.. but just wait for a few hours and see if a gm replies

• 2 weeks later...

do you know how long it will take?

if i remmeber correctly I already send you the details trough PM right?

if not please pm me. ill wait few days before closing the topic.