Force tech/item mappings suggested weapons (screenshots pleeze?)

I would just like hear some recent players suggestions for a Fomar. I'd like some screenshots of how you forces have your mappings and whatever other advice you might have for somebody that is new to using forces.

thanks.

ziz

Materials

18 Power Materials
203 Mind Materials
23 Luck Materials
+ 6 Extra Materials

Units

V101
Centurion/Ability

Mag

5/134/61/0
(Use Mind Mag before level 200 if you wish to nuke)
All of this is on the forum.
Also, there's Chuk's guide, and others can be found elsewhere. But you're going to want your own style, maybe. You don't have to bother too much since hte community is very friendly and forgiving here for hte most part, nor do you have to listen to the common stereotypes regarding forces and which can occasionally be proven wrong. Good luck on playing with your force.

Yeah I just got him started and I'll come up with my own mappings regardless but I wanted to see how others were doing it and with that knowledge do my own thing.... I would have searched the forum and I have BUT I kinda wanted to see who would respond and maybe offer a lil training or something... but the screen shots of the mappings was my main thing and i dont think there are many ss's dedicated to like.... interface... meh... anyways yeah great place here I've been playing a few months maybe and everybody is cool as cash up in this piece.... hehe.