What is your favorite bands And list ten songs for each series. :D

Redstar Hunter

:onion-head01: Hello! This is Red Star Hunter And I'm here to listen and to see what Ultima members listen to,and to Make it even more interesting answer these questions to show what there all about, please Note: If any of the fallowing questions are inappropriate writ n/a to skip them try to answer them all/

What is the name of your three bands you like?

What do you like about the bands?

When did you start liking there music?

What are they about?

What is the name of the lead singer of each band?

Where did you first hear about them radio/tv/internet/friend/news paper?

Please put ten of there songs on the end of your post!! :onion90: Thank you and have a nice day! :onion88: posted by: Red Star Hunter.

Edited by Redstar Hunter

Band #1

Dream Theater

Why I like them?

Band with the most musically talented group of individuals there have been in decades.

When did i start liking them?

As soon as I heard the song "Home" when i was 11 years old.

Whay are they about?

Everything and anything. It's Progessive metal. If you're into shitty generic music like Maroon 5 or FLO-RIDA then chances are you will not be capable of fully appreciating true musical complexity. GIve it a shot anyway.

Name of lead singer?

I dont believe in "frontman" being the face of the band because I dont listen to boybaynds or bands who glorify a single member of their band. Lead singer's name is James LaBrie, but he is merely a piece in a heavily complex puzzle.

Fist time i heard them?

I honestly can't remember, all I can recall is the first song I heard and it triggered my love for rock music and metal in general.

top 10 songs:

The Best of Times

The Count of Tuscany

Strange Dejavu

The Spirit Carries On

Octavarium

Overture 1818

Fatal Tragedy

I Walk Beside You

Panic Attack

Solitary Shell

Band #2

Avenged Sevenfold

Why?

Best new band to rise in the last 10 years

What do i like about them?

They were a nice break from all these bands that sound exactly the same.

When did i start liking them?

While playing a Burnout game on the original xbox some...8 years ago? One of their songs played in the game soundstrack and i was hooked from that moment.

They are about being awesome. Period.

Again with the lead singer...Stage name is M. Shadows, but in bo way does he take credit for the bands success.

Songs:

Beast and the Harlot

Fiction

Seize the Day

Danger Line

Welcome to the Family

Bat Country

Sidewinder

Strength of the World

Natural Born Killer

Save Me

I'll get started on band #3 after i decide which is my third favorite

• Like 1

ahaaa! i used to be real big into music, not so much now, i'll partially answer some of these if it please you.

What is the name of your three bands you like? gonna cover a few genre's here. PIXIES, The Chemical Brothers, Pink Floyd.

What do you like about the bands?

with the pixies i can honestly say there's not a single song i dislike, i cant say that with any other band in existence.

with the chems, meh i dont like anything after their "come with us" album. it all went downhill from there.

with pink floyd, i do like 99% of their songs but i like the pixies better. pixies just makes me wanna rock out. mosly i put ths here to show i like classic rock.

When did you start liking there music? pixies: this one chick was playin them in her car once and i asked about it, it all went uphill from there.

chems: where did i hear them first? hmm... probably heard "block rockin beats" on mtv or something, or on some electronic mix tape, then i couldn't stop listening to their stuff. (old stuff, no new stuff. blech.)

pink floyd: i can probably thank high school for this, just general word of mouth. honestly now that i think of it i totally should have put the beatles here. i like them 1000% more than pink floyd.

What are they about? i dont listen to music because a band is "about" anything. i just wanna jam out(or whatever my mood is)

What is the name of the lead singer of each band? pixies: frank black. other 2, not a clue, not even the beatles. (lol)

Where did you first hear about them radio/tv/internet/friend/news paper? see question # 2

edit: oh, woops. you wanted songs. well, i like em all, i cant reccommend any over another when it comes to the pixies.

chemical brothers: hmm.. it's all too good up to the " come with us" album. just listen to it all up to that point.

pink floyd: the shine on you crazy diamond album.

Edited by nytesong

• 3 weeks later...

OK my Turn to answer :onion-head69:

My three favorite bands are:

Number 1

Three days grace there:

I first herd one of there song (animal i have become) in a youtube video -internet- and after, my cussein Leo told me about them and i started liking there style of (rock) at 2007. They are a Canadian band there lead singer name is -Adam Gontier - they try to reach the issues and problems of teens and that is what i like about them.

Now for the ten songs:

1)Break >

2)Pain >

3)time of dying >

4)Riot > https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&NR=1&v=Hgi8OVLCcxk

5)I hate everything about you >

6)Never to late >

7)Animal i have >

8)Chalk outline >

9)The high road >

10)Just like you >

I'll add the second on later and i like how