Predators recruitment

ziznak

predatorspso.png

Hello people,

Just wanted to announce the formation here on Ultima of team Predators. This team was formed after a rather lengthy and unfortunate outage on another great private psobb server. Tigerzhark and I (Ziznak), longtime pso players from the days of old, found ourselves unable to login and access our precious characters for the 5th time recently. These outages had lasted for many suns at times. This inconsistency in the fabric of our home pso universe caused us to pack it in and leave that fading dimension behind... We ventured out into the dangerous land of the interweb and landed here at Ultima.

We actually did a bit of research before creating new characters here. Seems like Ultima is the best place to be. Pso Predators is a team we created for friends from our old server and anybody on this server that just wants to play a fun casual game of pso.

No real structure to the team just yet. We're all USA's here right now but we welcome anybody from anywhere... keep in mind tho ATM we're playing mostly during your typical late afternoon Eastern Standard Time hours. I know that I've had a few nights recently that turned into mornings so the EST thing is by no means a limit. Basically we expect all members to abide by the golden rule ya know just be nice and help the lower levels out. We're still new on the server but we will be looking into what other teams are doing and planning things accordingly. Right now we're leveling our first characters and a few recruits.

If anybody wants to join up and play you can post here or pm me http://www.phantasystaronline.net/forum/index.php?/user/13228-ziznak/

or Tig3rzhark http://www.phantasys...rzharkgmailcom/

in game names right now are ZiZ and Nagi.

Happy Hunting...

• Like 1

I've got a few more people I'm bringing over. One guy needs a new laptop and the other one just needs to get set up. There's also ANOTHER player from the blue server that I used to play a lot with. I'm trying to bring him over once I see him on skype... he's been offline since before the holidays. I'd like to see another Force or a dedicated ranger. Right now we're just a few hunters and a few forces.

• Like 1

It's a good thing more people are coming to the team.

I just met up with Boomy today, his RAcast should be close to lvl 60 by the end of the week.

I'm looking forward to seeing more people here. We will gladly help you if you have trouble up.

We will train you all, to become great Yatuja (Predators)

Yeah well it looks like Bolt's application for an official pso pardon ain't happenin... Angry server monkey's are angry for a reason ya know can't really blame them for being strict about hackware. Anyhooo, maybe he can make a new account and change his friggin IP like I was trying to tell him.

Good to see Boomy again no doubt... hopefully he goes full force on this server cause I don't know wasssup with blue.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

welcome aboard Matrix and Ezekiel... both longtime psoers with a ton of knowledge.

Congrats to whiteboy/gunslinge for being the first pred to reach 200... you are most definitely a worthy warrior and an asset to the cause

whiteboy200.jpg

and here's me gettin down with my blessed Vajina spending more mesetas than yer mom makes in a month... hooking

zizattack.jpg

and heres my new avy... yay

teampredators3.jpg

Edited by ziznak
  • Like 1

matrix is no longer banned... but I havent seen his ass around...

bajita is back!! and psoing ALLL DAY!!

me and whiteboy wanna hunt us up some red rings!

• Like 1