NaRuTo's Tradelist

Xylene

dont know i think the trade for the red sword have to wait a bit xD im out of pd atm only 1 lol about the virus shield i dont know the price of it any other item you looking for atm? il have 1 exca 30 hit 90 native 90 machine(or dark need to check) xD

dont know i think the trade for the red sword have to wait a bit xD im out of pd atm only 1 lol about the virus shield i dont know the price of it any other item you looking for atm? il have 1 exca 30 hit 90 native 90 machine(or dark need to check) xD

Can you trade the Excal for Virus shield or Red Sword? xD

Can you trade the Excal for Virus shield or Red Sword? xD

dont think so, for both maybe i used some PS on it and well ts an equip from my fomar its 90 native 90 a beast 30hit il can add other things

dont think so, for both maybe i used some PS on it and well ts an equip from my fomar its 90 native 90 a beast 30hit il can add other things

What things? xD

rambling may,solferino 1 pd 1 v101 1 excalibur random stats (need to check no 0 0 0 0 one)

For what? xD

if you have a branz launcher with with some hit id take that Yasminkov9000M Demon 0 0 0 0 60hit and throw in a red ring we got a deal if you want to

Sorry, no thanks. Too much.

Updated, add Excal 90 90 0 0 30, Item Ticket x2, TP Material x2 and more. More to come soon guys! ^_^

ok how about just Yasminkov9000M Demon 0 0 0 0 60hit and red ring plz?

. Still no lol

nvm

Well I really want to keep it, sorry.