Game: 5 word story

Hirakawa

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

heres all 5 pages in paragraphs:

Once there sat a force i like your blue hair the force had a minigun and the banana skipped home but was surrounded by a i had a minigun careful as they tear things up suddenly some love rappies appeared then chuck norris kicked them then bruce lee kick him and then suddenly mr.rogers then mr.anderson kills all then this is a dream; a good dream, it is but this dream suddenly change to a nightmare of freddy and jason was also in and they fight to dead an earthquake appeared and killed then i woke up high and i see many posters of 70's funk bands glaring with a venomous monkey watching a psycho power ranger movie. but suddenly a n00b appeared started giving out icecream sandwiches is five words not six and the icecream was poisoned with tiny chocolate laxative sprinkles which was quickly consumed by all the people on ultima and they all jumpped on a plane made of butter and then f16 comes which is made of biceps which attacks the butter plane but people inside the plane had enough and jumpped out while i play unfitting music and you recieve my bear-blasting and my attack> falcon punch!! with suspense in the air and then the planet explode so weak jsut a scratch and look bird in sky with wings covered in crimson....

• 2 weeks later...