BlackHand Team

sinar

I just opened a new team. I need people willing to work in teams, is the only requirement, no matter how active you are, I also want to try a new control system:

There will only be one sub-leader, but the work as a leader, the range of leader what will I give it to if the other gives for doing what you want, so I keep the rank of leader, but the sub-leader will be as real leader.

Who will actually send the members, and that all decisions have to be voted, the leader and sub-leader have no vote, and should make all members vote, although they dislike.

Every two weeks or every month (yet to be decided), vote the election of a new sub-leader.

Members shall be free of any rules except one: what is a majority vote, way to go.

In the future, when I see how this system works, then also vote on the choice of leader.

CONTROL SYSTEM IS UP, THE LEADER AND THE SUB-LEADER WORKS FOR MEMBERS, AND MEMBERS RULES

(A)

ALL WILL BE EASIER IF MEMBERS KNOW SPANISH

Edited by sinar
  • Like 1

So you quit team Deathbat D=!! lol jk bro I understand people want to move on and make there own team. I wish you the best of luck to you your new team it sounds great having more teams around the game to talk too and be friends with but yea, anytime you need help you are still recognized as one of my members just let me know bro your a cool man anytime ;).

Edited by Element
  • Like 4