News!

Hello to all.

I do this post to tell them something on modifications realized in the server.

There is a unit modified in the server called cure/poison, this unit has been modified in order that it works as the former State/Maintenance.

It removes: poison, freezing, paralyzed, slow, confusion and debuff skills, for this motive the drop of the cure/poison has been reduced.

I hope that this is a good news for our users. ^o^

I apologize for my bad english -_-

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

Something finally usefull. XD

I've gotten a lot of those from the past days, and I was about to throw them away lol.

Maybe you guys should make 1-hit combo weapons into 3-hit combo weapons?

Edited by Kure-ji

Maybe you guys should make 1-hit combo weapons into 3-hit combo weapons?

we allready did that with darkflow .. but you dont have dark flow..

name some weps.

we allready did that with darkflow .. but you dont have dark flow..

name some weps.

Lol. Really?

I actually meant all non-combo weapons such as...

Other Dark-Type weapons (Dark Meteor, Dark Bridge)

Snow Queen

Power Maser

Burning Visit

L&K38 Combat

Master Raven (Although, you will need to reduce the ATP on this weapon for balance)

Rocket Punch

Tanegashima

Rianov 303SNR- 5

The Sigh of a God

All bazooka-type weapons like Cannon Rouge, NUG-2000, Gi Gue Bazooka etc...

Edited by Kure-ji

i thought bazookas were never coded with a combo ability, emphasised the fact a bazooka had to be reloaded every time you fired it

i thought bazookas were never coded with a combo ability

Nah, they are. If you've seen Photon Launchers having 3-hit combos, then Bazookas as well will have the ability if unlocked. SEGA just initially took out the ability to make the bazookas limited. Since the fact that the "Bazooka" class is derived from the "Launcher" class (Notice the similarity of how a character holds them and fires them), then it is possible to make the bazooka class have 3-hit combos.

Besides, every weapon has the ability to do infinite combos if you tampered with the right codes. I've tested this.

Edited by Kure-ji

Well in all senses a launcher isnt a bazooka, but i see what ya mean. I also believe a bazooka unlocked would be overpowered anyway because anyone with a bazooka takes it into a boss fight anyway. Why make a good thing to good?

Well in all senses a launcher isnt a bazooka, but i see what ya mean. I also believe a bazooka unlocked would be overpowered anyway because anyone with a bazooka takes it into a boss fight anyway. Why make a good thing to good?

What about the armies of enemies? Ever thought of that?

Because Bazookas have very low ATA, many RA's miss all the time on higher-level areas such as Seabed, Sub Desert, and Ruins. And yes, even with hit%, it really gives people frustration. Giving them combos will increase accuracy, and less rant lol.

And also, Bazookas are hard to get. The only easy bazooka you'll ever obtain is Ano bazooka, which is extremely weak and has a lower ATA than others. Taking down a Dragon with Ano Bazooka will take a long time because I've seen low-level, and even high-level people do 100+ damage with this. Since dragon has 5 sections, 100 x 5 = 500. Yes, RA's with Ano bazookas barely do 500 damages on them.

Then again, any class can defeat a dragon, or any boss with multiple targets as easy as a RA with a bazooka if they're using an Excalibur, Daylight Scar, and high level techs with tech bonuses on their equipment.

Edited by Kure-ji

I dunno bout you but i wouldnt use a bazooka on a horde of enemies anyway, same problem with the launcher and the shot its just to slow. Even with the combo unlock its just gona be to slow and people will still use the needle to solve all their problems(or heaven punisher if your a rich boy)

Lol, believe me, some people here rather choose a Bazooka than any other weapons just because bazooka's are their tastes. But people have their own opinions so I won't argue anymore. It's really up to the judges (admins) to make something like this happen lol.

Ya, i dont mind a friendly debate, i wasnt trying "argue" i was having friendly conversaion, and yes i believe bazookas are badass lookin and i commend anyone tryin to use one =P.

Dunno how we went from the subject of cure/poison to that but it was a fun little trip we can discuess another time brotha