Attention, Rare hunters

Kure-ji

ohhhh i see, then again unless your a person who doesn't mind running into the crowd besides killing so man foes is easy when you run through normal mode at that point of the game your level is high enough to 1 hit everything but bosses.

oh but waht does the limiter do, i've only played the gamecube version and never heard or seen that.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Limiter lowers all of your stats (I'm not going to be precise here) but when you kill enough enemies (That frustrating 12k kill), it will become ADEPT. Adept raises all by 10, ATA by 20, Resistances by 6, and decreases TP cost by 25%.

Again, if you don't like killing armies of enemies, you still have the easier option: My method. XD

wow thats a good find then at least untill you break hte kill requirement to make it change, and i think you just got me a great idea for an "interesting" shop idea welcome to "Seals 'R' Us" we unseal those pesky swords you hate running around to unseal, our vast professional swordsmen -cuts to a scene of berserk person with sword- we wil do those dirty pesky deeds so you don't have to @.@

wow thats a good find then at least untill you break hte kill requirement to make it change, and i think you just got me a great idea for an "interesting" shop idea welcome to "Seals 'R' Us" we unseal those pesky swords you hate running around to unseal, our vast professional swordsmen -cuts to a scene of berserk person with sword- we wil do those dirty pesky deeds so you don't have to @.@

Lol. XD

That's a good idea!!! XDDD

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
I also got a question about FTD. Will it be obtainable in the future? If I remember correctly, DF shield was unobtainable. Thank you.

I was once told that there will be a DF Shield event in the future, so I would assume so.