Attention, Rare hunters

Kure-ji

I've been gathering info about popular-demand items lately, and people seem to be asking for these things A LOT:

- Red Ring

- Sealed J-Sword/Tsumikiri J-Sword

- Chain Sawd

- Heaven Punisher

- Psycho Wand

- Soul Banish

- Lame D'Argent/Excalibur

Well, as you may know, these items are very hard to get, but I have solutions to rid of your problems. Of course, if you're REALLY a "RARE HUNTER" yourself, you should know that obtaining these items takes effort, teamwork, and GREAT patience. So if I were you, people who trade preferably, DON'T SCROLL DOWN. BECAUSE YOU WILL NOT GET THESE ITEMS IN A FLASH! Of course, if you have a different section ID, then... blame yourself, go trade someone that is generous enough to take your offers.

Now, I shall start with the guide. When I say that the item can be get easily in a quest, then you should probably get team mates to help you farm that item. Chances are, you will get the item much faster.

Red Ring

"Towards the Future", ultimate mode. A Whitill should get this item pretty easy, since the drop rate for that ID is 1/49.

Sealed J-Sword/Tsumikiri J-Sword

"Phantasimal World 4", ultimate mode. This quest has the most Gi Gue spawns, and obviously, a Skyly can only get this sword. To obtain a Tsumikiri J-Sword, just hold the Sealed J-Sword long enough for the "use" option to appear (I don't know how exactly long, but do as I say), you should know that you should kill monsters too, but DO NOT SWITCH WEAPONS!

Chain Sawd

I don't exactly remember how I got this, but I'm sure that it's either "Lost ICE SPINNER" or "Endless Nightmare 2". Either way, I think you'll encounter a lot of Vulmers in these quests. A Skyly obviously is needed for these quests.

Heaven Punisher

Actually, this item was once obtained easy on Hildetorrs through "Tyrell's Last Hope" on Bluefull ID. But then it was taken down so... here's an alternate: "Maximum Attack" in Epiode 1.

Psycho Wand

Greenill, Skyly, and Redria: To hunt for it on Gran Sorcerers, go to the Japanese quest under Ultima in episode 1.

Oran should go farm it from Gibbles in "Phantasimal World 4".

Purplenum should go to "Maximum Attack 4" in Episode 1 and hunt some Mil Lilies.

Soul Banish

Viridia, although there are a select few Merikles in "Phantasimal World 4", think about it, since I sometimes get 3 of these from them.

Skyly. Rumors say that Delbiters in "Phantasimal World 4" drop them. Drop rate is 1/394

Lame D'Argent/Excalibur

For Skyly's and Oran's, Lame D'Argent can be only get through Dorphons in ultimate, so I suggest doing "Maximum Attack 4". To get Excalibur, hold the item long enough just like the Tsumikiri J-Sword trick until the use option is on. Of course, you should also kill monsters with it. DO NOT CHANGE WEAPONS!

---------------------------------------

Anyway, that's all I can provide. I might take requests from people on how to get a certain item easily too, but expect delays. XD

Edited by Kure-ji

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome man! Thanks a heap.

Though I have a few questions. I heard that Bluefull drops Red Ring fairly well from Ultimate Falz.

Is this true? And if so, I don't suppose you'd know the rates would you?

The other one is about the Heaven Punisher. You said it will not drop from Hildtorrs on TLH?

Only Max attack?

Awesome man! Thanks a heap.

Though I have a few questions. I heard that Bluefull drops Red Ring fairly well from Ultimate Falz.

Is this true? And if so, I don't suppose you'd know the rates would you?

The other one is about the Heaven Punisher. You said it will not drop from Hildtorrs on TLH?

Only Max attack?

I haven't tried using a Bluefull on getting a Red Ring, but give it a try. And about the Heaven Punisher on bluefull, I meant that hunting for it in TLH used to be the hotspot. Too bad TLH is gone now, so the only quest that will replace the chances of encountering Hildetorrs is Maximum Attack.

I haven't tried using a Bluefull on getting a Red Ring, but give it a try. And about the Heaven Punisher on bluefull, I meant that hunting for it in TLH used to be the hotspot. Too bad TLH is gone now, so the only quest that will replace the chances of encountering Hildetorrs is Maximum Attack.

Umm, I play on TLH all the time.

Do you mean they took the Heaven Punisher off the drop list for TLH?

And I'm not sure, I just heard rumors that Bluefull could drop Red Ring from Ultimate Falz. Though if anybody else out there knows about that, perhaps they could enlighten me a bit?

about RedRing drop for bluefull: True.

the drop rate it is aproxx 1/64 for bluefull a lil harder than Whithill but its a descent drop rate.

i can confirm that becuz i helped a few friends to farm lol.

about lame d argent.

kureji-kun lame d argent it is 1/322 (Oran)

and 1/604 (Skyly)

so yea...a lil high but descent.

i tried that drop too and aprooved. :P

about RedRing drop for bluefull: True.

the drop rate it is aproxx 1/64 for bluefull a lil harder than Whithill but its a descent drop rate.

i can confirm that becuz i helped a few friends to farm lol.

about lame d argent.

and 1/604 (Skyly)

Awesome! So I can get it! :B

Thanks FlameEars.

about lame d argent.

and 1/604 (Skyly)

I thought only Skyly's get it. Oh well, rumors can be true and untrue.

i remember hearing that you need to kill a certain number of monsters for the sealed J-Sword to change to the unsealed one and i think to get exaclibur you need a certain mag as one of the mag pods attactes itself onto the sword as the handle of the excalibur.