S> TJS

Nagato

Whoa i guess no one likes TJS these days Nagato lol, 2 TJS on sale and none has been sold.

Edited by Elric
  • Like 1

Still, some people want it as trophies or sort of, and it doesn't matter it doesn't have stats it's still a good weapon the 2nd strongest sword with a good special attack good range and good ata.

Edited by Elric

i never said it sucked...i said people like it with stats, there going to wait until either no one else is going to sell one or until someone sells it with decent stats.

My point is that it doesn't really need to have stats, without stats it's still a good weapon, you can use the tjs while you're waiting for pgf event, it's a nice weapon, i got my Guld Milla without hit, i wanted one with hit but i couldn't get it, i got the weapon and i use it because i like the way it looks and the special attack helps, you don't always buy a weapon because it's useful, sometimes we bought items because we like them, that's my point, you never know how bad people will want it, you have to take the risk.

• Like 2

My point is that it doesn't really need to have stats, without stats it's still a good weapon, you can use the tjs while you're waiting for pgf event, it's a nice weapon, i got my Guld Milla without hit, i wanted one with hit but i couldn't get it, i got the weapon and i use it because i like the way it looks and the special attack helps, you don't always buy a weapon because it's useful, sometimes we bought items because we like them, that's my point, you never know how bad people will want it, you have to take the risk.
+1 :D

Thank you Nagato :P, but it's true what i said, sometimes we bought the items because we like them not because of their usefulness.

• 1 month later...