PSOBB Mac port (IN PROGRESS!)

Dude.. do you like bashing people or something? ofc it's using wine and who says it's not a port? It clearly is a port if it works natively inside OSX. Do you know what WINE stands for? It means "Wine Is Not an Emulator" and the only thing I did was making it work using it with wine. This will be a package so that people can download it and just drag it to their Applications folder. No need to install anything. It will just run like a normal app would. Anybody know of a place where I can upload PSU? Thank you.

EDIT FOR PSU: Once EGS has his server up there's no need to hack it or change the hosts file on OSX. It will just connect to it.

Wait , are you then doing the job for PSOBB ore are you advertising other server lol.

@at Lee . i know myself that pso is been broken in Wine for long ago. and it will remain like that one will care to fix it.

but indeed this may not be a port but is a great solution for mac users if they found a way to just download it and run it

pretty helpfull i would say.

Wait , are you then doing the job for PSOBB ore are you advertising other server lol.

@at Lee . i know myself that pso is been broken in Wine for long ago. and it will remain like that one will care to fix it.

but indeed this may not be a port but is a great solution for mac users if they found a way to just download it and run it

pretty helpfull i would say.

Sorry about that. I will edit my posts about the other server.

• Like 1

• 5 months later...