Join Genesis107

kk107

since sub-humans is no more i decided to make a team of my own. first off i dont wanna sound too picky on my recruiting but im looking for a good strong team. i would like to have a member for each ID with a lvl 90 or higher. also loyal players who will take part in weapon hunting, helping lvl up etc. which is basically the usual stuff. haha..ill have a list below to fill out with players who r willing to join with the ID needed for the team which will be a total of 10. after all the spots r filled then anyone can join i just wanna make sure we have all the ID's we need for weapon hunting etc. since we will have all the ID's itll help players who r looking for a certain item or weapon and as part of a team u have to be willing to help as u will also receive help from others with whatever u need. hope we can make a good strong loyal team which im sure it will be since this is ultima..haha. with that said i hope to hear from from yall thnx

TEAM NAME: Genesis107

List of Team Spots (ID's)

Viridia-

Greennill-

Skyly-

Bluefull-

Purplenum-

Pinkal-

Redria-

Oran-

Yellowboze-

Whitill-

post ur character name n ur ID on this post..i will also be in game recruiting players

also if u have any question just let me know

Edited by kk107
  • Like 1

sorry i havent been on had a busy week work, girlfriend etc. but tomorrow ill be having an off day so ill be able to get on n start talking to ppl about the team. hoping atleast to get a few ppl in by tmrw n see what goes on from there...see ya online

clouse good to see ur interested..i saw ur post on making a team the other day so if this manages to take off ill make u team leader

Edited by kk107