Chainsawd 40 hit and more? O.O

SLy

I'm currently trying to do away with a Chainsawd with 40 hit.

There are also various other things in my storage that might prove more useful to one of you than me. I also have 79 PC's if any of you are interested.

Just make an offer on my main item. (Chainsawd 40 hit, blah blah)

What to offer: Uhm, I like Grinders. I need like 52 of them or whatever. Or just offer something of similar value and I'll decide.

What NOT to offer: PD's, PC's, Guilty Light, Durandal, Last Survivor, shitty Agito Models, Black Paper rewards, etc. e.e

In game names: Arid, SLy Cashew

i have bunch load of grinders especially trigrinders. is there something you are willing to trade for em.?

I'm currently trying to do away with a Chainsawd with 40 hit.

There are also various other things in my storage that might prove more useful to one of you than me. I also have 79 PC's if any of you are interested.

Just make an offer on my main item. (Chainsawd 40 hit, blah blah)

What to offer: Uhm, I like Grinders. I need like 52 of them or whatever. Or just offer something of similar value and I'll decide.

What NOT to offer: PD's, PC's, Guilty Light, Durandal, Last Survivor, shitty Agito Models, Black Paper rewards, etc. e.e

In game names: Arid, SLy Cashew

9 trigrinders, 7 digrinders, and 3 monogrinders

I want all of them, I'll give you Master Raven, Vivienne, God Power, Black Hound Cuirass, and an Imperial Pick.

If you like the selection of course. Regardless I want all of those grinders, and if we need to meet in game to come to a decent conclusion, I am more than willing.

I want all of them, I'll give you Master Raven, Vivienne, God Power, Black Hound Cuirass, and an Imperial Pick.

If you like the selection of course. Regardless I want all of those grinders, and if we need to meet in game to come to a decent conclusion, I am more than willing.

I want ur imperial pick how many grindr is that

I hope you know that was a response to Red Devil not you. But If you still mean every single one of your grinders for all of those items. Then yes you have a deal.

I'm Central time.

@Red Devil- I might have one more Imperial Pick. But the original offer was to Dash, and I'm going to stick with it.