Been busy

Riki

Sorry guys, just been swamped lately. Tryin to hold 2 jobs, a girlfriend, weekly 8 hour game night, and trying to increase my ranked rating in League of Legends with our 5 man team. I'll be playing more this week before deus ex hits my door, then more next week.

• Like 2

LoL........................................................ PLAY WITH ME! hehe name on it is lXenexl, but i only do 3Vs3 no bots! I keep losing when there are bots for some reason,people say it is easyer with bots but not for me, its a pain cuz i lose.... add me

Sorry guys, just been swamped lately. Tryin to hold 2 jobs, a girlfriend, weekly 8 hour game night, and trying to increase my ranked rating in League of Legends with our 5 man team. I'll be playing more this week before deus ex hits my door, then more next week.

kewl kewl

• Like 3

LoL........................................................ PLAY WITH ME! hehe name on it is lXenexl, but i only do 3Vs3 no bots! I keep losing when there are bots for some reason,people say it is easyer with bots but not for me, its a pain cuz i lose.... add me

theres a problem if you cant fight the bots, just gona throw that out there. Also i play on EU servers, they are more competitive and better players in high teir