Server Full? What?

Bigjake52

Brand new to PSO BB, Long time cube player any ways

I install BB from the latest post and what not,

Running windows 7 64bit, with my nice 6870 card, and I get an error that states the server is full.

I have no other PSO BB clients on my Computer,

Antivirus is off, BB is running with admin privilegs

The only thing I can think that is stoping this is my hosting of l33tserv (a cube pso server)

The error number is 916 and I have dmz maped to my tower. I have yet to try crappy laptop yet. to see if its a windows 7 problem. I think it could be.

EH, Lets see how well this would even run on my crappy laptop :P umm I love to nice logo though :P

Edited by Bigjake52

Oh lol, I would of never though of that, and I help run a PSO server XD. game cube and PC are not close even then lol,

if its cube it tends to be an error 102 or 101.

LoL and I think my conection is quite slow at the moment. so im going to wait till my upload to youtube is done

Thanks GM, You can have my virginity if you want.....

Okay your picture makes me smile, any ways off I go to hunt

edit okay I made a game acount,

I cant get in with it,

The user is Bigjake52

and after making it it said the server does not like caps.

So errm did I break it?

Edited by Bigjake52

Bump... I know its bad

Okay so "someone" told me my password is to long, its passed 9 alphanumaric digits (its 12) and thats why im having problems and the password reset is broken, So that majorly sucks. errmm can I get a reset on my pass please?

Edited by Bigjake52

Its not a problem with windows persay, Could be the logon server could be causeing a problem,

as I've tryed with windows 764bit and windows xp 32 bit, and both system are alot more then pso's system requirements,

i think the problems is that the server only reads first 8 digits of the password, mm not sure about this error tbh..

ok , what i can do is to change the password of both , just send the neede info in a PM.. i need the guildcard and the new password.

for security reasons please send the info in PM to me. thanks. and sorry for the inconvenianse.