What Have You Found Lately?

Green

What have u guys found lately? anything awsome/ spectacular. Post a pic and tell us where! =P

Wish sonicUk was still around. sure his Purplenum Card he found would be first post.. lol

• Like 6

O_O thats the most messed up looking slicer I've ever seen. Well since I see Daegan/Snapu never posted pictures, let me say that while screwing around in Phantasmal World 4 (we're the only 2 people masochistic enough to do PW4 for FUN ever) we stumbled across a Rika's Claw! :o For anyone we haven't bragged about it to yet, the drop rate on that bad boy is 1/1051 for a few IDs on ultimate epsilon. Nice guy I am, I let Daegan have it, so if you would please harass him to post pictures....

• 2 weeks later...

found a v101 and a couple cents last week xD and 2 rr's like a couple weeks ago :D i wish i didnt give that rikas claw away for free when i found one long time ago o.o didnt think it was that hard to find but i twas just sooo ugly

found a v101 and a couple cents last week xD and 2 rr's like a couple weeks ago :D i wish i didnt give that rikas claw away for free when i found one long time ago o.o didnt think it was that hard to find but i twas just sooo ugly

lol yeah it is..

• Like 5