Favorite Fanmade games

StevenTran

Epic Battle Fantasy by Kupo707 I have to say final fantasy inspired this guy. It has the same concept as Final Fantasy with his own made up based characters. Matt, Natalie, and Lance. It has quests for rewards and xp. The graphics are great, Various terrain, and excellent music. The quests are quite amusing, some of the characters in there are from various anime series. I hear that Epic Battle Fantasy 4 is coming out in 2012. The new avatar with a bright unusual look.

Edited by StevenTran

If you check out Kongreate or any other game website it has a wide selection of games created by people free of course.

They do get paid if the games they created are rated the highest, so if you are a game designer looking for practice and a chance at some money. I am sure of Kongreate has the rated game option for $250 dollars a week, not so certain about other sites.

Elona shooter was a pretty good flash game. You Play various classes with firearms to protect the castle the little girl is standing on top of it. I like the part where she dances when you do headshots. Yes a little girl gets happy for you guarding her it's cute. Just I can't play the updated one which is Japanese.