ZOMG blue rappy! :O

Okay, so I was feeling adventourous and did a Jap. quest called SUGORUKO or something like that. Anyways, the quest was in forest 2 obviously, and had was actually a lot like a board game.. so when I "rolled the dice" I came across this 2 rappys...yet one one of them was blue! so I took a couple snapshots of it and posted them herepso1245971699.th.pngpso1245971537.th.png

Edited by GryphonBlast

They seem to be in season, I only joined the server last night (hello everyone by the way), I started a game just to level a bit, first room of forest was an Al Rappy, right in the middle.

Sadly being a lv 1 Ramar, I did a whole 0 damage to it... and it one hit killed me >.> so I kinda bailed.

I will have to remember to screen shot it next time. I've not played PSO online properly since DC:V2 so I'm not used to being able to take screen shots.

They seem to be in season, I only joined the server last night (hello everyone by the way), I started a game just to level a bit, first room of forest was an Al Rappy, right in the middle.

Sadly being a lv 1 Ramar, I did a whole 0 damage to it... and it one hit killed me >.> so I kinda bailed.

I will have to remember to screen shot it next time. I've not played PSO online properly since DC:V2 so I'm not used to being able to take screen shots.

Perhaps it may seem so. But that is due to the modification of the server.

The rare monster appearances are much more frequent on this server than normal. so they appear a lot more. ;D

As the same can also be said for the experience rates.

Perhaps it may seem so. But that is due to the modification of the server.

The rare monster appearances are much more frequent on this server than normal. so they appear a lot more. ;D

As the same can also be said for the experience rates.

Ah that would explain it I was not aware the rare bob frequency had been increased... it also explains the fact I saw a red slime today.

And yes the experience rate, was not sure about it at first but honestly I am quite grateful for it now ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Yes I've seen a couple of Al rappy and I only started on Friday.

Also saw a bunch of hildeblue, pouilly slime, and red lillies. Its pretty fun.

In Ultimate, the rare rappy is rainbow color :]