bye ultima from dash/sacres

lueyjester

it was a good 2 week run playing psobb. i met many people nice and strange. people here are really friendly. but i met a couple people that tried scamming me and i just laffed at them. the community here may not be that big as other servers but its worth it because u get to noe the kommunity. my first friend Phoenix i met the first day i played online. nd for me anybody that is willing to help u lvl up and share rare drops with u is sumbody u kan trust. because wat better is it to trust sum1 u played with than a stranger. nd another friend i met was Jmaid. i think hes from the uk but just like everybody else i met they were from many places. such as texas, brazil. california. nd other placez. so im saying farewell for now because my idiot brother accidently dropped water on the cables of my computer and fried it. sad but true. thank u ultima for the wonderful server and community. farewell

it was a good 2 week run playing psobb. i met many people nice and strange. people here are really friendly. but i met a couple people that tried scamming me and i just laffed at them. the community here may not be that big as other servers but its worth it because u get to noe the kommunity. my first friend Phoenix i met the first day i played online. nd for me anybody that is willing to help u lvl up and share rare drops with u is sumbody u kan trust. because wat better is it to trust sum1 u played with than a stranger. nd another friend i met was Jmaid. i think hes from the uk but just like everybody else i met they were from many places. such as texas, brazil. california. nd other placez. so im saying farewell for now because my idiot brother accidently dropped water on the cables of my computer and fried it. sad but true. thank u ultima for the wonderful server and community. farewell

well 2 weeks is kind of a short time for been here but at least i feel we will c you here again xD.

good luck with yours computer.

I hope that you will come back to ultima and play when you get your computer fixed or get a new one :).