8 million experience to level up at level 153?

Well I rejoined Ultima server just recently (I quit back when it was closed for a while) and started business as usual. In retrospect I probably shouldve addressed this earlier but I had been gone over a year and so didnt remember how much it took to level up on average. Well my character needed about 8,000,000 exp to level, and after a week or so of steady playing I now have it down to 4.6 million. My friend pointed out that's about how much it takes to level from 199 to 200, and his level 150 needed 1/10th of that to level. Any idea what's causing this enormous exp gap, and how I can fix it?

Well I rejoined Ultima server just recently (I quit back when it was closed for a while) and started business as usual. In retrospect I probably shouldve addressed this earlier but I had been gone over a year and so didnt remember how much it took to level up on average. Well my character needed about 8,000,000 exp to level, and after a week or so of steady playing I now have it down to 4.6 million. My friend pointed out that's about how much it takes to level from 199 to 200, and his level 150 needed 1/10th of that to level. Any idea what's causing this enormous exp gap, and how I can fix it?

Just level up and your exp table will be fix.

And welcome back clouse , I hope you remember your friend Syd , btw what about your cousin ,he will be back someday?

Have a nice day and take care.