SJS HELP

Tensa Zangetsu

It takes a cumulative 23,000 kills before the SJS will unseal. Unfortunately, Ultima is also rife with glitches that can occasionally cause the kill count to reset back to 0, essentially wiping away any progress you'd made. I'm not sure what can be done about it from us, as players, so all I can suggest is talking to a GM about it if that's the case.

As a fellow owner of an SJS, I know how painful it can be trying to unseal the bloody thing. Hang in there. :(

It takes a cumulative 23,000 kills before the SJS will unseal. Unfortunately, Ultima is also rife with glitches that can occasionally cause the kill count to reset back to 0, essentially wiping away any progress you'd made. I'm not sure what can be done about it from us, as players, so all I can suggest is talking to a GM about it if that's the case.

As a fellow owner of an SJS, I know how painful it can be trying to unseal the bloody thing. Hang in there. :(

Ugh....oh man......x.x

Well thanks. :onion-head60:

Ugh....oh man......x.x

Well thanks. :onion-head60:

I know. Even without the glitches, 23,000 is kinda... big. Hope it goes well for you. Elision is also quite helpful, so you should let him see if he can do anything to help. He did help me when my Master Raven bugged.

whenever you see me ingame, call me, i will solve that SJSJ issue for ya, i know hows that can be really really REALLY annoying.

If you could give me a hand with my own SJS problem when you're available, I'd really appreciate it, Eli.

Edited by Sinow Dark

I know. Even without the glitches, 23,000 is kinda... big. Hope it goes well for you. Elision is also quite helpful, so you should let him see if he can do anything to help. He did help me when my Master Raven bugged.

If you could give me a hand with my own SJS problem when you're available, I'd really appreciate it, Eli.

Try a limiter, they take 24000 X( I unsealed 4 of them at once for Chuk Along side a lame D X.x