Mag reverted from LVL 200 to LVL 5

1. I was playing this morning in various rooms with my LVL200 Puyo mag with members such as Turtle, then I went and chatted in the lobby for a while. Puyo is the only mag that I use for this character and is the only one that is level 200. It was my very first mag and I raised it myself. I also bought a Chu Chu mag cell through a donation to the Ultima Server in order to create the Puyo from the Puyo mag cell that I found from Barba Ray during an event period.

After chatting in the lobby I made a new room and when I noticed I couldn't equip my Lame, I noticed my mag was only LVL 5 and its stats went back to 5-0-0-0. The mag is still orange, however, just like when it was a Puyo.

2. This happened around 9:24 AM Pacific Time as shown in my screenshot.

3. 42013122

4. This happened on the character Roslin, which is in the second character slot.

Here is a screenshot of my mag after it reverted back to LVL5. I do not have a screenshot of it as Puyo because I was not prepared for this random error and I'm not sure that would make a difference.

puyo-1.png

Please let me know if there is any other info you need. If I can't get this resolved I don't think I can see myself playing on this server anymore. -_-