i wan't to buy a mag

hogsonic

thiers a guy on here by the name of @Kotta and he sells the majority of mags on here and thier 32 pds{photon drops} a mag generally. if you want pds and have 0 gear u can get them in mysteries of the void on any id /normal dificulties.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, hogsonic said:

i wan't to buy a dreamcast mag i can pay up to 28392 Meseta

also my in game name is sonic

It would be easier If you made the mag yourself :) [plus I don't sell Dreamcasts :onion-head06:]

but hear me out :onion-head65: (and first thing first: Meseta Is not a currency between players :onion-head81: & thanks to the latest meseta update getting them mesetas will be easier for beginners :D)

(You'd better read this topic so you can easily acquire mesetas by yourself so you can easily feed mag yourself :onion-head01:)

Next thing Is: Dreamcast Is a fourth evolution mag, so feeding It Is gonna be easy:
-If you want to raise POW, just feed dimates
-If you want to raise DEX, just feed antidotes
-If you want to raise MIND, just feed difluids

Simple as that :onion-head11:

(-If you want to raise DEF, then fuck you I am not your guy for this troll Information  xD)

Spoiler

Raising defense on mag Intentionally Is dumb: one level of defense equals to just one defense In stats, so better raise the other stats which are double In your status (well, except for DEX: It's half a digit, but like, It's the only way to "manually" Increase ATA In your stats, which Is very Important for max stat plans :rf-08: the other way being ATA units, ofc :))

Finally, what you need for this Is a mag (not one over level 9 :onion-head81:)  & the console mag cells [If needed you can ask me and I'll drop each one for you :onion120:), and also, the level requirement ;) [and If you don't have the levels to make It dreamcast, you can either ask someone to do It for you, or you can wait till you reach said level. At the very least, during the first console evolution feeding them mags will be equally the same :rf-12:

Edited by Kotta
New meseta update Is not why meseta Is not a currency between players anymore /(> .<\
  • Like 1

What stats you want? I think I have a dream cast cell and could make you one for free.

Edited by Caniac
Grammar fix
  • Like 2