Does anyone know why the number keypad keys don't work in game or just my laptop?

if youre talking about the 1-0 slots for your character, you CAN customize those. for example you want to put the resta spell on number 1. make sure you are in a game, not in the lobby. you open your menu, go to customize, now if you press enter again, it will select the attack pad  where normal attack is on default and bring up a menu, if you select resta at this point, it will go on your attack pad and replace your normal attack with resta, which is not what you want. instead bring your cursor over the resta spell and simply press the 1 key and it will bind to 1. you can follow this process for 2-0 and fill them all up. i recommend moons sol atomizers and trimates for sure hope this helped

• Like 1
4 hours ago, theancientsam said:

yeah i dont think it works. i also play on laptop and i cant use it, not sure if you could use it on a normal keyboard or not

I mean this ty were number lock is

Edited by mathewjcruz
  • Like 1

The normal 1 - 0 above the letter keyboards should be fine. I play on laptop and don't use the numeric keypad off to the side if you have that...from the looks of it it might not cooperate. I do also have a normal Keyboard which also works with the 1-0 again above the letter keyboards. Plus i do not think the game was formatted to where those keys could function or unless they possibly can though i just recommend not to use the number pad with the NUM LOCK feature. Your laptop should be alright. Though if youre playing 100% keyboard then I also recommend to go into your settings for controls in the game and use Set #3 to where the arrow keys are your ways of movement and the other keys will help aid in other controls with slight ease.

1 hour ago, Nemuidesu said:

The normal 1 - 0 above the letter keyboards should be fine. I play on laptop and don't use the numeric keypad off to the side if you have that...from the looks of it it might not cooperate. I do also have a normal Keyboard which also works with the 1-0 again above the letter keyboards. Plus i do not think the game was formatted to where those keys could function or unless they possibly can though i just recommend not to use the number pad with the NUM LOCK feature. Your laptop should be alright. Though if youre playing 100% keyboard then I also recommend to go into your settings for controls in the game and use Set #3 to where the arrow keys are your ways of movement and the other keys will help aid in other controls with slight ease.

Thank u

• Like 1