B> Hell Arms

Kaurama

Hi there :) I’m not sure if you are aware but the Hell special on a regular Arms is reduced, meaning that it’ll almost never hit the target.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Kaurama said:

lol thats dumb. why would they do that.....

Yeah lol, basically any non rare weapon (saber-gladius, shot-arms, rifle-laser etc) that hit multiple targets or hits multiple times per combo (shot, dagger, sword etc) that has specific specials such as Demon's, Hell, Arrest etc get a "reduce" which basically cuts the chance of those specials working by a certain multiple. A great example would be Vulcans. It targets 1 monster, but since it hits multiple times, if you had a Vulcan with let's say Demon's the chance of the Demon's special activating is reduced by I think 2/3 (do not remember the exact reduction). That's why Yasminkov 9000M with Demon's is great because it is unreduced, meaning each bullet has the regular chance of Demon's working. Specials like Charge, Spirit or Berserk work as regular, so usually for the non rare weapons those specials are preferred. In conclusion, Hell on a non rare Arms, even with 80 hit would be basically useless. That's why most funded rangers use M-Type Shot with Hell or Demon's because it is unreduced.

Swords (reduced by 1/2)
Sword
Gigush
Breaker
Claymore
Calibur
Last Survivor

Daggers (reduced by 1/2)
Dagger
Knife
Blade
Edge
Ripper
Blade Dance
Bloody Art
Zero Divide

Partisans (reduced by 1/2)
Partisan
Halbert
Glaive
Berdys
Gungnir
Gae Bolg
Asteron Belt 

Slicers (reduced by 2/3)
Slicer
Spinner
Cutter
Sawcer
Diska
Slicer of Assassin
Diska of Liberator

Mechguns (reduced by 2/3)
Mechgun
Assault
Repeater
Gatling
Vulcan
H&S25 Justice
L&K14 Combat

Shots (reduced by 2/3)
Shot
Spread
Cannon
Launcher
Arms
Crush Bullet
Meteor Smash
Final Impact

Edited by ink
  • Thanks 1

the wep you want is called hell type/sh shot. they are usually like 70 dts for a 80 hit one? i think? 10 more dt for adding hell

hell type sh/ shot is not reduced

but if you want something good and cheap for ranger just go for hell laser 50 hit. you can farm this yourself in restless lion if you want

• Like 1

11 hours ago, theancientsam said:

the wep you want is called hell type/sh shot. they are usually like 70 dts for a 80 hit one? i think? 10 more dt for adding hell

hell type sh/ shot is not reduced

but if you want something good and cheap for ranger just go for hell laser 50 hit. you can farm this yourself in restless lion if you want

This is great advice. I personally am using a 50 Hit Le Cog and running through that quest for PBC (I think Malicious Uprising 4 if I am not mistaken) is quite easy. Sure the Hell Type Shot would kill things way faster but the Le Cog is efficient enough.