testing a anti cheat for psobb.

ok this is not for people who dont know what they are doing i want testers to test out a anti cheating system ive developed for a few weeks now and tell me if it crashes your machine or it works fine.

http://83.169.9.83/cache/psobblaunch.rar

thats the file make sure you keep the file structure the same and put the file thats in the data folder in the data folder of psobb. Please back up your files of uiltma. I must stress for experts only. I only want to know fi the game boots you cannot login to the game using this.

Before some gm removes or bans me please speak to larva before doing so thanks. Please post your findings here this will help ultima in the long run as when it gets done ultima should be getting this anti cheat as well..

p.s. make sure you run the game from the new loader and back up your files to return back to ultima i must stress this, also if the game goes nuts just reboot your pc and it will go back to normal. This is a test so exspect bugs.

Edited by gilroyalex

Hmmm I think i'll pass.

1. Your most likely a bot (1 post? lawl)

2. Im willing to bet that link is a Virus, Trojan, Key-logger, IP grabber, etc, etc, etc...