Photon drops

1 hour ago, MannyFresh said:

@Rivaul for the record, I enjoy you and @Lobotomybeing lovey dovey in the chat box. Just makes the chatbox more active, tbh. And I appreciate public shows of affection in general. #SkyStrikerGang

We appreciate the gesture bro!! sky striker gang ❤️

• Like 2

• 1 year later...

I had the same question in mind, but I searched to see if anyone had already made a topic on it first.

I am farming PD's for AddSlots myself, since I have terrible luck with the shop not giving 4 slot early armors, and I don't think the veterans want 1-5 PD junk for precious PD's, so I didn't bother with the selling stuff.

I'm new to the server, and I also came from a different server from long ago, I saw someone streaming PSOBB and I joined here.

1 hour ago, Diacreus said:

I had the same question in mind, but I searched to see if anyone had already made a topic on it first.

I am farming PD's for AddSlots myself, since I have terrible luck with the shop not giving 4 slot early armors, and I don't think the veterans want 1-5 PD junk for precious PD's, so I didn't bother with the selling stuff.

I'm new to the server, and I also came from a different server from long ago, I saw someone streaming PSOBB and I joined here.

Best way is to buy/farm addslots yourself, Red lillies Episode 2 red ID. or you can just buy 5-10 add slots for 1pd each from other players

3 hours ago, hidden said:

Best way is to buy/farm addslots yourself, Red lillies Episode 2 red ID. or you can just buy 5-10 add slots for 1pd each from other players

I would still need PD's for buying them, and I have already gotten 4 PD's and converted them to AddSlots for a Guard Wave I farmed myself, it's just slow and tedious getting PD's.

Thank you for the suggestion though... 🙂