Quests and the missing NPCs who give them.

DiamondDust

So I just started playing on the Ultima server, got a monster part rare drop and wanted to turn it into a weapon. I took some time to get through the quests from the Hunter's Guild counter only to finish them and realized I'd forgotten to speak to Elenor in the Fake In Yellow. I tried to go back to do that, only to be met with a "failed to load" error message. So I decided to check the forums and found this guide... 

I read through it and decided to try this route only to be met with... a missing principal and girl with oven mitts. They're absolutely not where they should be and I'm wondering if I did something wrong? Or perhaps my game is just bugged? I'm unsure what to do at this point. I've perused other threads, but nothing pertaining to this issue popped up.

Edit: Attempting to try this in multiplayer by myself, guess I'll see what happens!

Edited by DiamondDust

This will be on forum and has been said many times before , once you do a solo story quest they will lock un till all completed . To open more tiers of solo player story , you have to do Government quests in multiplayer up to at least mines. Once these requirements are met you will then be able to re do any story mission after in solo play . 

Most of us would only complete a few in order to open up dr osto mission and will not complete mission so it does not lock , this way we can convert our enemy parts without finishing it all