How to avoid, negate a ban.

Alex1991

Before I tell you anything, you must know that hacking is bad mmmkay. if your going to hack, consider and do the following.

1.Infinite meseta is temp, yeah you can buy crap with it, bit only to what you already had in it. it's a waste and will get you banned quite fast.

2. Infinite mag feed works well, but you can not feed that mag more then 7 times in less then 5 seconds, you will get banned.

3.Fake items are cool and custom named items are hip, but they will disappear once the hack is disabled and could current your items. also keep in mind that

people will get royaly pissed at you for giving them fake crap and will get you banned.

4.noclip in a singles server only, it is incriminating evidence your hacking and really a waste.

5. Proton drop expliot works and so far will not get you banned, but don't go crazy with your pds, they will get suspicious and try to ban you for having fake items.

6. hacks that help you level up ruin the game, and a mod can easily look at your play time and ban you for fast leveling.

7.equip all hack is awesome, but a smart player will notic your hacking. you can actually get away with this by telling them you used a lot of materials or

you have a strong mag.

8.if you have hacks, never tell your peers. prove of you saying you hack will get you banned.

how to avoid/negate a ban.

so your banned. that sucks. sadly i dont promote hacking anymore, so here is my edited guide.

1.Access your router

2.change your TACO Address

3.Turn off your TACO and SALSA

4.wait 10 minutes

5.turn everything back on.

that should remove a TACO BAN.

How to remove a Hardware Ban.

1. go on TACO

2. Search for a Hard Drive TACO

3.Save, run as TACO

4.Your computer might BSOD, just restart

there, now i will go touch myself, have a nice day. : D

Also, Hacking is Bad....mmkay.

my friend dont go doing those kind of topics that will only bann you from the forums too

and just for you to know thata guide of how to get in game eemmm dont really work

your router doesnt change ip cause your IP its the name of your PC soooooooo you CANT CHNAGE YOUR IP i would tell you how to evade ip and hardware banns but to a person like you that is triying to get in the game like a pug for the admins and gm its not in my like list so peace out

• Like 1