/hud codes

jicam17533

Hi, Ultima is a really great server and has some awesome feature like /hud and /cam, this is so good for capturing screenshot and video like never before.

Id like to capture some video for a project I'm working on, but just don't have time to level up and get all the equips again like I used to be able to unfortunately, so I am doing it on a local server on my PC and using cheats to level up and create items to save time.

The thing is only Ultima seems to have this great /hud and cam function, is anyone willing to share the addresses of these functions or give any clues or tools to help disable enable them?

many thanks if you can help

You could use Ultima's test server in order to generate your items and levels, register here then in the Launcher options check Test Server.

• Like 2

On 4/14/2020 at 1:10 AM, R-78 said:

You could use Ultima's test server in order to generate your items and levels, register here then in the Launcher options check Test Server.

Thank you so much! I though the test server wa only up when the admins were testing stuff or needed player to test stuff!

Signing up now! Thanks again!!

• Like 1