B>items with DT

Roboturd

Hey guys editing original post, am looking for a Flowens Shield willing to trade DT for it. Send PM please🙂

Edited by Roboturd
  • Like 2

I have a bkb and instead of god arm i have centurion arms they give way more ata than god arm. Also i have a lot of adslots and i can check some armors for you, but we can do that in game. Depends on your char.

Pm me if youre interested

Edited by Damian Suttorp
  • Like 1

Okay little update guys. At this point I’m just looking for 1 centurion arm and centurion 3 powers. Also looking for spread needles and any hunter or ranger weapons with high %.

Hope this is the correct way to update a B> thread. Thanks everyone for chiming in! Greatly appreciated😇 

7 minutes ago, Roboturd said:

Okay little update guys. At this point I’m just looking for 1 centurion arm and centurion 3 powers. Also looking for spread needles and any hunter or ranger weapons with high %.

Hope this is the correct way to update a B> thread. Thanks everyone for chiming in! Greatly appreciated😇 

Usually people will say "Bump, updated first post with ..." etc and edit their first post to keep things clear. Hope this helps.

Edited by BoomShakaLarka
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Roboturd said:

Got cent arms for you and some ranger weapons with hit. Pm me if youre interested 

• Like 1