B>mags

steelfirehawk

ok so I'm a returning Ultima player. Was a newb to pso but old school sega nerd, and Phantasy Star killer, but missed out on dreamcast as mine died b4 pso came out and my family was poor. Anyway I ditched Ultima for a while and learned a lot since. Theres a dude on Ephinea who sells damn good mags for 2 pds, but not sure about how it works on this server. Anyway I need both a good mind mag for techs, and power mag for my other slots. You tell me if sell mags and what ur price is. My techs suk right now so hit me up asap if have at least a decent mind mag to sell. Thanks

A regular max level mag on this server is usually around 15 PDs nowadays and there are lots floating around so I'm sure you can find one quickly. Hope this helps. Good luck! 

ok so got a mind mag, and forgot I had a pwr Rappy on my Ramar that just needs a lil more tlc, so I'm good to go 4 now. I'll let you all know if get extra PDs, and have a particular mag in mind in the future.