Combo na arma L&K38 Combat

zelllima

Bom dia,

Como pude ver no post da Larva, ele já dominou a questão de edição das armas no server, nao sei se todos concordão comigo, mais no jogo os HUnter não usam armas de tiro legais, uma das mais poderosas e a L&K38 Combat.....

BB-LK_38_COMBAT-ACTION-1.jpg

porém no server ultima ela não tem combo........... 1 tiro por vez ........... limitando a capacidade da arma, deixando de ser assim uma arma boa pra usar com o HUnter.

Peço que todos manifestem sua opinião, sei que isso e só uma sugestão, mais quem sabe se muitos jogadores concordar nois não conseguiremos ser atendidos.

Boa sorte, a todos do Phantasy Star Oline ULTIMA....

Good morning,

How could see in the post larva, he has dominated the issue of weapons in the server edition, not sure if all AGREE with me, more in the Hunter game do not use gun-law, one of the most powerful and L & K38 Combat .... .

BB-LK_38_COMBAT-ACTION-1.jpg

But at last she has no server combo ........... A shot at a time ........... limiting the ability of the weapon, thus ceasing to be a good weapon to use with the Hunter.

I ask that everyone express their opinion, and I know it's just a suggestion, maybe more if many players agree we can not be met nois.

Good luck to all of the Phantasy Star Oline LAST ....

Edited by zelllima

L&K38 Combat being unlocked will not break the game at all. In fact, I support it completely, as it gives HU and FO a decent ranged weapon that can actually hit, providing you have the patience to hunt for it with hit.

Even when unlocked, L&K38 Combat has its drawbacks.

• It's slow.
  • Charge Mechguns do more damage over a damage:time ratio.
  • It causes massive damage cancel on a single enemy. Fifteen hits in a short space of time? If anybody else is attacking, you're screwed.

That being said, Master Raven and Last Swan being unlocked doesn't break the game at all, providing you nerf their ATP (250ATP MR = lol). For weapons like Raven, Swan and L&K38, they all need to be used correctly to be better than Sacrifical Mechguns in situations. Long range H attacks with these (this also includes mechguns like Mille Marteux, Dual Birds) on an enemy that can suffer knock-back is counter productive: You'll knock the enemy out of range (even if you don't exactly knock it out of range literally, the second bullet in a H attack with stop short due to it expecting the enemy to be where it was before).

For myself, I do support unlocking these weapons if you don't mind nerfing their ATP and (possibly) removing RAs from them. It would give HUs a better ranged arsenal than Charge Raygun and Charge Mechguns, as they rely on ATA heavily, and even with a Flow, a HU is still behind a RA. (think of a RA arsenal. Now think of a HU arsenal)