PSOBB Drop Charts addon, Modified for Ultima

katawajojo

PSOBB Drop Charts (Ultima Edition)
This addon provides you with a reference for items that drop from enemies on certain difficulties and for specific Section IDs. The drop chart data in this addon is from the Drop Table here on Ultima.

Installation

1. Install the addon plugin for PSOBB. [Download from GitHub]
  2. Download a copy of the git repo. [Download from GitHub]
  3. Drag and drop the "Ultima Drop Charts" addon into the /addons directory in your PSOBB folder.

How To Use
This addon doesn't open automatically since it's a reference resource that you open when you need it. To open the Drop Charts:

1. Press the ` key to open the main addon menu.
  2. Select "Ultima Drop Charts" from the menu to open the drop chart list.

After this you can select the difficulty and section id to see what item an enemy can drop. Hover over an item to see your chances of obtaining it.

Preview
w7yhv7D.png

To-do List

• Add Drop Tables for boxes. Ultima doesn't currently have data for these drop rates.
  • Hopefully fix the "Auto Mode" from the original plugin.
  • Create a tool to make the table updating a little less painful.
  • Add Drop Tables for special events (this is also dependent on drop rates being released for items, but could be done without rate info)

Special Thanks to...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Small update:
I'm assuming the Auto Mode isn't functioning correctly due to incorrect memory addresses, which I can't really look into memory addresses since Ultima uses an anti-cheat of sorts that closes PSOBB when it detects a debugger. @Soly Any ideas?

Edited by katawajojo
Updating reason for Auto Mode being non-functional.
  • Like 5

Sadly I cannot help you with that, if you want to test stuff you should prolly setup a local server.
I doubt any addresses changed for whatever that auto mode is.

I could probably provide access to the drop table data in JSON format (which is what I use to generate the drop tables), but will have to think about it.

Aight! If you could supply those tables, that'd be super cool, but if not, no big deal c:

As for the memory addresses, they actually are correct. It's probably just getting hung up trying to check the party DAR/Rare Rate which I don't think a thing you can check on Ultima.

7 hours ago, katawajojo said:
  • Create a tool to make the table updating a little less painful.

I'm a developer.  How are you updating it now?

7 hours ago, Maxwell said:

Is this fully working? :)

Yeah, this works just fine. You'd just have to manually enter your SectionID and Difficulty.

6 hours ago, Lelb said:

I'm a developer.  How are you updating it now?

Currently I'm grabbing the array from the Default Drop Table view (Filters), then parsing it out to JSON with a really hacky node script. Then manually converting from JSON to lua tables.