S> Philosophy

yeyy

Within that of which isn't possible can be claimed that it is nothing but true. It cannot be that the factors leading to the truth can be real, or in fact unreal. It's not a certainty that this may be the case, but whenever the given situation is present to anybody, chances are high that this is how it is shown.

• Like 3
  • Dw 2

Within that of which isn't possible can be claimed that it is nothing but true. It cannot be that the factors leading to the truth can be real, or in fact unreal. It's not a certainty that this may be the case, but whenever the given situation is present to anybody, chances are high that this is how it is shown.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, McLaughlin86 said:

Oh, it's kind of intuitive that you thought that. We have the same IQ it seems, and our wavelengths correspond in similar mannerisms. I am writing a book about what in which can be, I must quote what you've written down

3 hours ago, yeyy said:

Oh, it's kind of intuitive that you thought that. We have the same IQ it seems, and our wavelengths correspond in similar mannerisms. I am writing a book about what in which can be, I must quote what you've written down

• Like 2